Digital Printing Operator
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• Intermediate computer skills
• Must be able to load/unload print media (50-inch rolls ~ 50 lbs.) on each roll-to-roll printer
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to adapt to change quickly and frequently
• Work in a fast-paced environment independently as well as part of a team
• Previous large format printing experience preferred
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator), Onyx Rip Software, and Sign Lab Software a plus.
• Processing, printing, and cutting files accurately, efficiently, and with proper documentation
• Monitoring, operating and maintaining high resolution imaging and cutting equipment.
• Reading and interpreting all pertinent information on work orders, including order number, production dates, printing method, material, sizes, and quantities
• Diagnose, resolve, and fix operational issues that affect the caliber and promptness of the department, service, product, or function.
• Performing color matching of supplied material
• Checking the output quality of the job for accuracy and image quality
• Maintaining inventory levels
• Maintaining a clean and safe working area
• Other duties as assigned by Production Manager
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance